Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old Today, 05:38 PM   #441
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Cov/Dieng for Brunson/Wright/Lee Warriors 2nd works. Thoughts?
This makes me think of suicide.
KillerLeft is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 05:40 PM   #442
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud ofKillerLeft has much to be proud of

Of the names that are being floated as available (I'm sure many others are available that we don't hear about) the only ones that could make sense are Love and Covington. I'm not sure either is worth what they'd have to give up.

I don't want any part of Dieng, personally.

Last edited by KillerLeft; Today at 05:40 PM.
KillerLeft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:55 PM   #443
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think the problem is Rick honestly and not Brunson and Delon

That flow offense is hard. Delon and Brunson are just used to running plays. Both guys have learned to play classical and Rick is asking them to play jazz and the only guy who knows how to play that way is Doncic.
This 100%.
turin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:04 PM   #444
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Of the names that are being floated as available (I'm sure many others are available that we don't hear about) the only ones that could make sense are Love and Covington. I'm not sure either is worth what they'd have to give up.

I don't want any part of Dieng, personally.
Love makes sense? Idk how that adds up but not Drummond? The only numbers I find relevant in the debate is Loves contract...perhaps age too.

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/clevelan...vin-love-6132/

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:21 PM   #445
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant future

I’m putting this here because it seems like the ideal thread for it..

Tim MacMahon: Sources: The Mavs have touched base with Joakim Noah as they search for center depth in the wake of Dwight Powell’s season-ending injury. Dallas has concerns about Noah’s health and is considering several other options, including G League and overseas players. – via Twitter espn_macmahon
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote