Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

(#1) Old
Platinum Member
Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

vCash: 25
Default Cowboy optimism for next year! - 02-01-2004, 09:30 PM

I know this doesn't really matter right now, but it can't be bad. Looking at next years oppotents for Dallas, and they really have a great chance of dodging a let down season, and returning to the playoffs.

HOME
Chicago
Detroit
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
NFC SOUTH (New Orleans ???)

AWAY
Green bay
Minnesota
Baltimore
Cincinatti
NFC WEST (Seattle ???)

along with 2 games each against

Philly
Washington
New York

(I'm guessing on New Orleans and Seattle)

I know things change, but it sure looks good right now.
Don't cha think?

Im looking for a few assholes here, Rick Carlisle
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Diamond Member
jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

vCash: 232
Default RE:Cowboy optimism for next year! - 02-02-2004, 04:02 PM

If we shore up the running game, and improve our pass rush we should contend. Look at all the qbs in the superbowl the last several years warner undrafted, delhomme undrafted, chris chandler, trent dilfer etc. The key to winning it all is a dominant running game and a great defense. Right know the cowboys are one dimensional and only the great brett favre of the modern era won without a great running game.