Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50
Default 10-26-2001, 07:45 PM

I would have liked to have Gatling off the bench (if he agreed to the minimum) but oh well. At least he didn't make anyone in the West stronger.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Guru
MFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant future

vCash: 25
Default 10-26-2001, 10:56 PM

Miami might have signed the two biggest whiners in basketball - Gatling and Strickland.
  (#3) Old
Banned
madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

vCash: 500
Default 10-30-2001, 09:06 AM

I hate that bastard Gatling. I hope his head finally cracks open and his brains slip out all over the court. A bonus would be Brian Grant slipping on the spilled brains an breaking his neck.
  (#4) Old
Diamond Member
Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4500
Default 10-30-2001, 10:24 AM

you don't like brian grant?

why not? just curious.

(#5) Old
Banned
madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

vCash: 500
Default 10-31-2001, 08:42 AM

I don't really hate Grant. He plays the game with a ton of emotion. However, he is very much over-rated. I got so sick of Mavericks fans pleading for him to be involved in a trade that I sometimes wish ill upon him. Also, any "power player" that is under 6'10" will have a tough time gaining my admiration.

Gatling, I just don't like all the way around.
  (#6) Old
Diamond Member
Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4500
Default 10-31-2001, 01:24 PM

oh, ok. it's just that, like you said, grant is a hard worker and an admirable person.

I do think he is a bit overrated. that being said, however, i don't think he'd look bad in a mavs jersey, as long as we didn't have to give up anyone important... which probably wouldn't happen.

I hate gatling.

(#7) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 91
Default 10-31-2001, 08:38 PM

Grant earns a little too much money, and is a little too injury prone for my liking...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'