Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-13-2001, 06:06 PM

Just read on ClutchCity that Olajuwon is finished for the season. He has a "potential blood clot" that will require season-ending treatment and medication.

Hmm I guess I'll have to rethink seeing him in a Mavs uni next year.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
dallmav is on a distinguished road

Default 03-13-2001, 06:46 PM

He was tough on us last time we played him. I hate to see his season being over, but maybe it will help the mavs in the long run.
  (#3) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-13-2001, 06:50 PM

I don't think the Rockets will make the playoffs without a legit big man. Cato is too inconsistent to be relied on a nightly basis. The same holds true for Taylor, who hasn't done a very good job of cleaning the boards thus far. Then again, they've got a pretty lax schedule the rest of the way..
  (#4) Old
Strago is on a distinguished road

Default 03-13-2001, 07:15 PM

The Dream should retire with class...

(The same goes for Aikman and Jordan)

Yea, though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the valley.