Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Guru
MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Default 11-15-2001, 12:02 PM

Im surprised no one has posted anything about them. I've been impressed with them so far this season. They seem to be getting it together. No, I don't think they'll be able to make the playoffs this year, the West is too competitive. I just like what Im seeing so far.

Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Diamond Member
TheKid is on a distinguished road

Default 11-15-2001, 12:23 PM

I've been impressed with them too, but they started off pretty good last year too, and we see what happened to them, we'll see where they're at by All-Star break.

Ask not what you can do for your country but ask what you can do for THE KID!
  (#3) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 11-16-2001, 03:40 PM

I've been keeping an eye on them too. They're looking good so far.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#4) Old
Guru
MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Default 11-16-2001, 09:09 PM

Im going to see the Mavs take on the Warriors on December 1st. I think the Mavs are going to have a bigger battle on their hands than they did last year, that's for sure.

Should be a good one.