Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Diamond Member
Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Default 11-17-2001, 12:46 PM

How bout MJ scoring 44 against the Jazz (on 17-33 shooting). Too bad he chose the Wizards to make a comeback, cause the guy can still play.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Default 11-17-2001, 05:51 PM

I just wish Dirk would shoot the ball 33 times.......

Jordan is exactly what Stackhouse was last year: a good volume scorer on a bad team.
  (#3) Old
Guru
MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Default 11-17-2001, 08:28 PM

What I don't get about the Wizards is that Collins and Jordan keep talking about someone else stepping up and helping Jordan out, etc., etc., etc.

How can they when he is constantly shooting the ball? The only other player close to him in shots was Hamilton with 15. Then there was 3 or 4 players with 7 shots apiece.

No doubt he can still score and play, I don't think anyone doubted that...I just wonder how much more losing he can take.