Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 10-31-2003, 10:33 PM   #1
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is a jewel in the roughOutletPass is a jewel in the roughOutletPass is a jewel in the roughOutletPass is a jewel in the rough
Default T-Wolves hit franchise low

with 61 points against NJ...without Kenyon in the 2nd half.

Yep, the t-pups sure have improved.
Old 10-31-2003, 10:35 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:T-Wolves hit franchise low

Some really ugly basket ball. Especially will Garnett having some decent numbers means the rest of the tpuppies really sucked eggs.
Old 10-31-2003, 10:38 PM   #3
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Flip must go!
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 10:39 PM   #4
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

That was the ugliest basketball I have ever seen played! I sure hope Martin's injury isn't too serious. The Nets are one of the few leastern teams that I actually enjoy watching. Kidd was impressive tonight.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 11:18 PM   #5
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: T-Wolves hit franchise low

Morning has no elevation left at all which hurt his rebounding. Hes still a solid post defender. I'm not getting exited because Cassell and Sprewell will shoot the ball better than they did tonight. Kandi on the other hand looked terrible and he may not get much better.

On a side note, I can't think of a player more exiting to watch then Jason Kidd. I wish we could have made it work.
Old 11-04-2003, 11:53 AM   #6
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life is on a distinguished road

Now that aint right!
Old 11-04-2003, 11:58 AM   #7
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is on a distinguished road

Much like the Mavs, let's give the Tpups time to reveal who they really are: pretenders or contenders.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 07:11 PM   #8
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Can the T-Wolves go lower than losing player and draft pics for making an against-the-rules contract agreement?

MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 07:35 PM   #9
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Much like the Mavs, let's give the Tpups time to reveal who they really are: pretenders or contenders.

Exactly. That is just like saying the Mavs suck after the ass whooping the Lakers gave us after the season opener. Give them time also. They are going to come around.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 07:45 PM   #10
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is a jewel in the roughOutletPass is a jewel in the roughOutletPass is a jewel in the roughOutletPass is a jewel in the rough

Sorry if I knee jerked a bit, FFM. it's just that I don't think the changes THEY made are going to work.

Lakers, yeah.
Mavs, yeah.
T-Pups, no.

But you're right, we'll just have to wait and see.