Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Diamond Member
Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Default 11-23-2001, 10:02 PM

In a great comeback win for the Hawks at the Pistons Abdur-Rahim scored 50 pts on 21-30 shooting and also grabed 12 boards. Wow.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
epicfrog is on a distinguished road

Default 11-24-2001, 06:37 PM

Damn straight; WOW.

I was at the game and the crowd was just erruptin'.
Shareef is a keeper, the team is frickin playoff bound.

Dirk iz g0d!1!111! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
  (#3) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 11-24-2001, 07:46 PM

ditto.

Shareef is my man. Ask anybody here who I wanted to trade for last year, and to a man I bet they say Shareef.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#4) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 11-24-2001, 07:49 PM

Shareef would've been perfect here playing alongside Fin, Dirk, and Nash. Would've dumped Juwan in a second to get him in a Mavs uni. Oh well..at least he went East [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
  (#5) Old

Default 11-24-2001, 08:35 PM

I went out to the malls today looking for a Reef jersey; NOTHING!

All they had were #34 Rider and #55 Mutombo. UGH!!

Dirk iz g0d!1!111! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
  (#6) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 11-24-2001, 09:36 PM

Damn, don't you have enough Jerseys epic? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

(#7) Old

Default 11-24-2001, 11:00 PM

Huh? Speaking oh which, have you seen any of the new mavs jerseys on the market??

(I've become a huge jersey collector the past 3 weeks)

(#8) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 11-24-2001, 11:11 PM

<< (I've become a huge jersey collector the past 3 weeks) >>

I know. You spent almost $1000 on like 4 jerseys a few days ago [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] .

Anyway, Mavs Jerseys

(#9) Old

Default 11-24-2001, 11:13 PM

I feel kinda weird sayin this but, too expensive!!

I saw a Fin jersey for 19.99, but it was the old style and was poorly made.
STILL!! I'm looking for the Replicas. Those are only like 70 a piece.

(#10) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 11-24-2001, 11:16 PM

They got replicas. $44.99 a piece.

Link

(#11) Old

Default 11-24-2001, 11:20 PM

Waaaaaah!! They don't have my size.

XXL!? Weak!!

(#12) Old
Platinum Member
#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Default 11-28-2001, 01:55 PM

I think, I was one of the guys who overated him, but after scoring his 50... Well for the Hawks...