Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 03-20-2001, 10:12 PM

The good news for the Mavs is that the Rocket's are getting blown out.

End 1st
Rockets 29
Kings 46

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-20-2001, 10:15 PM

Yea but remember, they were getting spanked during the first half last week against the Spurs. And I think we all know how that turned out..
  (#3) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 03-20-2001, 10:44 PM

At half.
Rockets 54
Kings 66

(#4) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-20-2001, 10:59 PM

Francis ejected for taunting. hahaha Punk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . Why do players taunt when there getting spanked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] .

(#5) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-20-2001, 10:59 PM

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
  (#6) Old
Golden Member
Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-20-2001, 11:04 PM

did frachise have a previous tech??

Sacramento Kings...The 2002 People's Champion.
  (#7) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-20-2001, 11:06 PM

Not sure Hales. I'm just talking to the guys on the VGM board and they said he got the T for hanging on the rim. Must have been his second because he was ejected for it.

(#8) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-20-2001, 11:08 PM

appreciate the update rob

(#9) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-20-2001, 11:11 PM

ahh, He got the first one for bumping a ref in the 1st.

(#10) Old
Administrator

Default 03-20-2001, 11:12 PM

On purpose?
  (#11) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-20-2001, 11:17 PM

Don't know.

(#12) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-20-2001, 11:23 PM

96-73 Kings. End of 3.

(#13) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-20-2001, 11:59 PM

Final
Rockets 109
Kings 125

WOOHOO!

(#14) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-21-2001, 08:49 AM

That technical on Francis for taunting was one of the biggest BS calls I have e-e-ever seen.

(#15) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-21-2001, 09:30 AM

I kinda agree Hales. He really didn't do anything but also, there's no need to taunt when your team is lossing by 20. And I think he's building a reputation around the league too because he does that alot. And also, the ref's fuse was probably pretty short after Francis made contact with him in the 1st.

(#16) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-21-2001, 04:05 PM

That technical call was BS... You don't do that to the star player on a team desperately trying to make the playoffs in the middle of a competitive game...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#17) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-21-2001, 04:54 PM

EvilMav2: Couldn't have said it better myself.