Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Golden Member
scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-24-2001, 11:31 PM

Close one, 93-90 I think. This is good for the Mavs, because even though Seattle could make the playoffs, they are not a big a threat as the Rockets.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-24-2001, 11:54 PM

Three of their next five are against Utah, Phoenix, and Dallas. They can go 2-1 or 1-3 against those three. Hopefully it'll be the latter, since the other two games are against the Wiz and Nets (which they should win easily).
  (#3) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-25-2001, 05:57 AM

My friend says Seattle needs to win 10 of 12 to have a 50/50 chance, or somehing like that.
  (#4) Old
slcrocket is on a distinguished road

Default 03-26-2001, 08:54 PM

That was a PAINFUL game to watch...what made it worse is that finished up a 0-3 road trip...granted, none of those games are EASY (Sac, LAC, Sea on the road) but Seattle and the Clips were DEFINITELY winnable games.

No margin of error is allowed for Houston now if they want the playoffs.

Jazzkiller
  (#5) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-26-2001, 08:55 PM

I still think you guys will take Phoenix's spot.
  (#6) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-27-2001, 05:23 AM

Yes but I hope Seattle and Minn make 7 and 8 because we have troubles against Phoenix and Houston
  (#7) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 03-27-2001, 09:36 AM

I still think the Rockets will make the playoffs too. Passing the T-Wolves.

Welcome to the board slcrocket [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.