Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

vCash: 25
Default 03-25-2001, 01:05 PM

Ok, stole this thread from fanhome(so shoot me scooter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ). Thought it would be fun here.

NBA player/team word scramble. I'll do the first one and you guess the word(player/team). So on and so forth.

AMIIM ETHA

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50
Default 03-25-2001, 01:16 PM

Sacramento Kings!!!
  (#3) Old
Golden Member
Hales233 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
Default 03-25-2001, 01:56 PM

MIAMI HEAT

Sacramento Kings...The 2002 People's Champion.
  (#4) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 91
Default 03-25-2001, 02:16 PM

This should be an easy one... navrid mha...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#5) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 03-25-2001, 02:17 PM

Darvin Ham

(#6) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-25-2001, 02:18 PM

AOSND DIKJ

(#7) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-25-2001, 02:19 PM

Jason Kidd

Nice little curveball, Rob [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Mixing up the first and last names!
  (#8) Old
Administrator

Default 03-25-2001, 02:23 PM

htlgy voua
  (#9) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-25-2001, 02:24 PM

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

NOBRU DOVUNS

(#10) Old
Administrator

Default 03-25-2001, 02:24 PM

Bruno Sundov
  (#11) Old
Administrator

Default 03-25-2001, 02:25 PM

I followed your lead and mixed it up real good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
  (#12) Old
dallmav is on a distinguished road

Default 03-25-2001, 02:25 PM

wnahs badryle
  (#13) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-25-2001, 02:26 PM

I can see that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

(#14) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-25-2001, 02:26 PM

Shawn Bradley

Let's get DJ's now.

(#15) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-25-2001, 02:34 PM

Loy Vaught

(#16) Old
Administrator

Default 03-25-2001, 02:38 PM

Took you long enough Rob [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You should know me by now!
  (#17) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-25-2001, 02:40 PM

That one was hard.

IMT CDNAUN

(#18) Old
Administrator

Default 03-25-2001, 02:46 PM

Tim Duncan
  (#19) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-25-2001, 03:10 PM

tavyill kotpneap...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#20) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-25-2001, 03:42 PM

No clue Evilmav [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] .

(#21) Old
Diamond Member

Default 03-25-2001, 03:48 PM

Here is a related one that can shed light on the last one... eurkain iratn

(#22) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-25-2001, 03:51 PM

hmmm, Little Red X. Never heard of him before [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] .

(#23) Old
Diamond Member

Default 03-25-2001, 04:17 PM

The pics all show up on mine... I am going to go remove some of my more inconsequential pics. Maybe that will help...

(#24) Old
Golden Member
Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-25-2001, 04:36 PM

It's Vitaly Potapenko, the best jump-shooting center in the NBA!

HEY MAVINATOR SHUT UR CHEESE AND GO GET UR BUT BUCKNERIZED QUEER!!!
  (#25) Old
Diamond Member

Default 03-25-2001, 04:41 PM

Yep... He is also one of the NBA's most brutal interior enforcers...

(#26) Old
Golden Member
Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-25-2001, 04:42 PM

And the fifth best offensive rebounder in the NBA!

(#27) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-25-2001, 04:46 PM

I think we have a natural advantage in this game due to our expansive knowledge of ugly, underrated, white centers.

(#28) Old
Diamond Member

Default 03-25-2001, 05:03 PM

I don't think The Train would like to hear you describe him that way...

(#29) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-25-2001, 10:26 PM

NOTSBO TCLESIC

(#30) Old
Golden Member
scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-26-2001, 02:41 AM

Boston Celtics
  (#31) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-26-2001, 02:46 AM

anall osnrednhe
  (#32) Old
Administrator

Default 03-26-2001, 10:05 AM

Alan Henderson

There's only one "l" in his first name [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
  (#33) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-26-2001, 01:05 PM

SALNOLEEGS KERLSA

(#34) Old
Administrator

Default 03-26-2001, 03:10 PM

Los Angeles Fakers

You spelled it wrong Rob!
  (#35) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-26-2001, 03:24 PM

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

(#36) Old
Banned
madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Default 03-26-2001, 05:28 PM

Relon Yemre
  (#37) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-27-2001, 04:19 AM

Loren Myer
  (#38) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-27-2001, 08:38 AM

I suck at this game [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] .

(#39) Old
Administrator

Default 03-27-2001, 11:49 AM

Here's one for ya Rob [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ca egner
  (#40) Old
Administrator

Default 03-27-2001, 11:53 AM

Here's another toughie for you to ponder:

kinc nav leex