Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
kidrock8 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
Default 03-28-2001, 05:34 PM

that you Mavs fans do pay attention to my Rockets! As a Rocket fan, I always feel that the Rockets don't get enough pub outside of Houston... It's glad to see they do get pub in the Metroplex at least...

You guys have an exciting team that will awesome for the next 5+ years... I am a huge Mark Cuban fan myself simply because I respect owners who are willing to do what it takes to win... In fact, every owner in Dallas seems to do that...

Anyway, good luck and hopefully we will have a nice rivalry going in the near future, maybe in the playoffs? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50
Default 03-28-2001, 05:47 PM

Glad you came by kidrock8! I definitely think the future belongs to Texas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] San Antonio's a given, but Dallas and Houston have the most exciting up-and-coming teams imo. You guys always seem to give us probs, so hopefully we won't meet in the playoffs anytime soon! Not unless it's the WC Finals [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
  (#3) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

vCash: 25
Default 03-28-2001, 06:01 PM

Yeah, welcome to the board. I used to be a rocket fan(they were my first and only NBA game I have ever been too). I was turned off of them by my brother and law after there 2nd championship of the '90's. Hopefully with more Rocket fans coming here to talk, i'll take a liking to them again.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#4) Old
kidrock8 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-28-2001, 06:05 PM

If Houston and Dallas can continue to succeed, the Texas Triangle road trip for East and West coast teams will be pure hell!
  (#5) Old
dallmav is on a distinguished road

Default 03-28-2001, 06:19 PM

Welcome aboard kidrock