Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50
Default 03-28-2001, 10:36 PM

The Sonics are really starting to put some pressure on the Rockets for that eighth seed..they beat the T-Wolves 94-93 tonight! That puts a litte more distance between the Mavs and Pups [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-28-2001, 10:44 PM

Oh and the Kings are stomping all over the Lakers right now too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 85-70 going into the fourth (then again, Sactown blew a fourth quarter lead against the Lakers a couple days ago).
  (#3) Old
dallmav is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
Default 03-28-2001, 10:56 PM

I kinda would like to see minnesota miss out on the playoffs. I dont like those guys even a little bit unless they play the lakers. HOuston could be dangerous in the playoffs though
  (#4) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

vCash: 25
Default 03-28-2001, 10:59 PM

If i'm not mistaken(which happens quite often), the Sonics are now only one half game behind Houston right.

I told ya'll they were surging [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] . I wouldn't count out a team led by Gary Payton.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#5) Old
Administrator

Default 03-28-2001, 11:49 PM

Ahh!! Kings 108, Lakers 84 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
  (#6) Old
dallmav is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
Default 03-29-2001, 06:07 PM

Its always great to see the lakers get blownout. Damn I hate those bastards
  (#7) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 91
Default 03-29-2001, 07:11 PM

Last night was yet another quality nationally televised loss for the Lakers... I think that is their seventh or eighth national TV loss this season...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'