Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

(#1) Old
Banned
Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

vCash: 150
Default USC Cheerleader forgets her panties in Rose Bowl. - 01-01-2007, 11:20 PM

There it was on live tv....so I got the screenshot right here....

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...rleaderfq2.jpg
Linked for those who do not wish to see a finely tuned heiney in the thread.

I suppose she could have a thong?????

Last edited by Drbio; 01-01-2007 at 11:21 PM
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Astroholic is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
Default 01-01-2007, 11:26 PM

Thong all the way. This is the one of the Rockets cheerleaders but I'm sure you will still appreciate this...

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-02-2007 at 12:16 AM
  (#3) Old
Banned

Default 01-01-2007, 11:29 PM

Astro- you ought to link those since we have folks who read at work and young uns. Also put up a disclaimer.
  (#4) Old

Default 01-01-2007, 11:30 PM

ahh good point, i didn't even think to do that. one sec.
  (#5) Old
Guru
dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50
Default 01-01-2007, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroholic
Thong all the way. This is the one of the Rockets cheerleaders but I'm sure you will still appreciate this...

Now THIS is what I call an offering to the board for a newbie. WELCOME.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-02-2007 at 12:17 AM
  (#6) Old

Default 01-01-2007, 11:34 PM

Lol, thanks. Actually about 50 pictures were posted on the internet, poor girl. I on accident saved nearly 20, .
  (#7) Old
Guru
Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 01-01-2007, 11:59 PM

...well, keep posting them.
  (#8) Old
Diamond Member
capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

vCash: 240
Default 01-02-2007, 12:22 AM

Clue goo.

Back up in your ass with the resurrection.
  (#9) Old
Banned

Default 01-02-2007, 12:23 AM

Got a ragin' clue there cap?
  (#10) Old
Banned

Default 01-02-2007, 12:26 AM

we seem to have lost some Astro links.
  (#11) Old
Diamond Member
capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Default 01-02-2007, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
we seem to have lost some Astro links.
No worries. There's still links to britney's birth canal in the lounge.

(#12) Old
moderately impressed
u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Default 01-02-2007, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
No worries. There's still links to britney's birth canal in the lounge.
And I'm sure as soon as that gets reported to moderators it will be edited also.

(#13) Old
Banned

Default 01-02-2007, 12:35 AM

Someone complained about links with a disclaimer that they could have avoided? When pointed out he immediately changed it.

That's unfortunate.
  (#14) Old
Banned

Default 01-02-2007, 12:45 AM

Here is the Youtube on the USC gal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCv6S9uk8o4
  (#15) Old
Diamond Member
Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

vCash: 25
Default 01-02-2007, 12:45 AM

Damn, I was too slow..
  (#16) Old
Golden Member
TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

vCash: 100
Default 01-02-2007, 01:10 AM

guys, just wanted to let you all know... i was there, 4th row, right in front of the cheerleaders
  (#17) Old
Golden Member
TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

vCash: 100
Default 01-02-2007, 01:18 AM

any more of these anywhere doc?
  (#18) Old
Platinum Member
Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Default 01-02-2007, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I'd hit it.

(#19) Old
Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

vCash: 26740
Default 01-02-2007, 07:31 AM

Fellas--

When I was in college, we used to say...

"Now that is worth fighting for!"
  (#20) Old
Chicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really nice

Default 01-02-2007, 02:39 PM

What? No pictures from astro?

(#21) Old

Default 01-02-2007, 02:48 PM

They were deleted by u2sara, I believe that was his/her name.
  (#22) Old
Rooting for the laundry
Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 7284
Default 01-02-2007, 08:55 PM

god bless america. and thongs. or lack of panties. or whatever

(#23) Old
Guru
chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Default 01-02-2007, 09:14 PM

I love you, daddy.
  (#24) Old
Banned

Default 01-02-2007, 10:29 PM

The woman belonging to the rouge heiney has been identified....

http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/I.../2006teni.html

USC Official site....

Also...it is clearly a case of wedgie....as seen here....http://i11.tinypic.com/4h8qvwj.jpg

Last edited by Drbio; 01-02-2007 at 10:31 PM
  (#25) Old
Diamond Member
Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Default 01-02-2007, 10:35 PM

"Squiggy" face
  (#26) Old
Platinum Member
SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Default 01-02-2007, 11:13 PM

Bless you, HD.

Also, wtf kinda name is Teni?
  (#27) Old
Banned

Default 01-03-2007, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I love you, daddy.
Stop calling me daddy.
  (#28) Old
Troll Hunter
mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800
Default 01-03-2007, 09:03 AM

What the hell happened to bloomers?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
  (#29) Old
Diamond Member
MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Default I know a good home for WH's castoffs. - 01-03-2007, 09:20 AM

WHITNEY AUCTIONS OFF UNDIES

January 3, 2007 -- GETTING into Whitney Houston's pants - as well as the superstar's bras and bustiers - will be a snap next week. All you'll have to do is to open your checkbook and spend big.
The Grammy-winning diva is selling off hundreds of her famous stage outfits and accessories, including intimate undergarments, at an Irvington, N.J., auction next week - an event that could earn her hundreds of thousands of dollars in welcome cash.
In an embarrassing financial scare last year, Houston - who's been in rehab for drugs and recently filed for divorce from Bobby Brown - nearly lost her spectacular $6 million, 10-acre estate in Morris County because she owed tens of thousands of dollars in back taxes. But Tuesday's sale by A.J. Willner Auctions should be a small windfall for Houston, thanks to hundreds of her fans, as well as a number of impersonators, who are expected to whip the bidding into a frenzy.
Among the items on the block are 13 of Houston's Dolce & Gabbana bustier bras adorned with animal prints and sequins; four velvet bodysuits with "WH" logos; six black stretch pants; several gold, black, white and red evening dresses; and 16 wardrobe cases.
In addition, Houston is selling off musical instruments and props used in her stage shows over the years, including pianos, keyboards, drums, synthesizers, speakers and amplifiers. Among the more unusual items are a slot machine, a leather whip and a chair described as "Whitney's throne."
Some of her soon-to-be ex's possessions are also on the block, including "16 assorted Bobby Brown music awards."
Steve Newmark of A.J. Willner Auctions said there are no minimum bids for any of the items. "There are no starting prices and everything goes to the highest bidder," he said, adding that buyers are expected to pay in cash for the winning bids.
Houston's rep, Nancy Seltzer, said the sale of 335 items had nothing to do with Houston's back-tax issues. "Many artists get rid of the old stage equipment and costuming they don't need any more. That is what is happening," she told Page Six.
  (#30) Old
Guru
alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Default 01-03-2007, 10:05 AM

^ lol
  (#31) Old
Diamond Member

Default 01-03-2007, 10:33 AM

So the no panties thing has been debunked... which sucks.

I'm now forced to convince myself that said panties are in fact crotchless... which rules.

(#32) Old
Rooting for the laundry
Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 7284
Default 01-03-2007, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Bless you, HD.

Also, wtf kinda name is Teni?
the kind that requires very little coverage down under apparently

(#33) Old
Diamond Member
alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Default 01-03-2007, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
So the no panties thing has been debunked... which sucks.

I'm now forced to convince myself that said panties are in fact crotchless... which rules.
Post of the relatively new year, IMHO.