Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-02-2007, 12:20 AM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default USC Cheerleader forgets her panties in Rose Bowl.

There it was on live tv....so I got the screenshot right here....

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...rleaderfq2.jpg
Linked for those who do not wish to see a finely tuned heiney in the thread.

I suppose she could have a thong?????

Last edited by Drbio; 01-02-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2007, 12:26 AM   #2
Astroholic

Astroholic is on a distinguished road

Thong all the way. This is the one of the Rockets cheerleaders but I'm sure you will still appreciate this...

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-02-2007 at 01:16 AM.
Astroholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:29 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Astro- you ought to link those since we have folks who read at work and young uns. Also put up a disclaimer.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:30 AM   #4
Astroholic

ahh good point, i didn't even think to do that. one sec.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:33 AM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroholic
Thong all the way. This is the one of the Rockets cheerleaders but I'm sure you will still appreciate this...

Now THIS is what I call an offering to the board for a newbie. WELCOME.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-02-2007 at 01:17 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:34 AM   #6
Astroholic

Lol, thanks. Actually about 50 pictures were posted on the internet, poor girl. I on accident saved nearly 20, .
Old 01-02-2007, 12:59 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

...well, keep posting them.
Murphy3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:22 AM   #8
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Clue goo.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:23 AM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Got a ragin' clue there cap?
Old 01-02-2007, 01:26 AM   #10
Drbio
Banned

we seem to have lost some Astro links.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:29 AM   #11
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
we seem to have lost some Astro links.
No worries. There's still links to britney's birth canal in the lounge.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:34 AM   #12
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
No worries. There's still links to britney's birth canal in the lounge.
And I'm sure as soon as that gets reported to moderators it will be edited also.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:35 AM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Someone complained about links with a disclaimer that they could have avoided? When pointed out he immediately changed it.

That's unfortunate.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:45 AM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Here is the Youtube on the USC gal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCv6S9uk8o4
Old 01-02-2007, 01:45 AM   #15
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Damn, I was too slow..
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:10 AM   #16
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

guys, just wanted to let you all know... i was there, 4th row, right in front of the cheerleaders
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:18 AM   #17
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

any more of these anywhere doc?
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:07 AM   #18
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I'd hit it.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:31 AM   #19
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Fellas--

When I was in college, we used to say...

"Now that is worth fighting for!"
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:39 PM   #20
Chicken Diavlo

Chicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really nice

What? No pictures from astro?

Chicken Diavlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:48 PM   #21
Astroholic

They were deleted by u2sara, I believe that was his/her name.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

god bless america. and thongs. or lack of panties. or whatever
Old 01-02-2007, 10:14 PM   #23
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I love you, daddy.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:29 PM   #24
Drbio
Banned

The woman belonging to the rouge heiney has been identified....

http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/I.../2006teni.html

USC Official site....

Also...it is clearly a case of wedgie....as seen here....http://i11.tinypic.com/4h8qvwj.jpg

Last edited by Drbio; 01-02-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:35 PM   #25
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

"Squiggy" face
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:13 AM   #26
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Bless you, HD.

Also, wtf kinda name is Teni?

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:52 AM   #27
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I love you, daddy.
Stop calling me daddy.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:03 AM   #28
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell happened to bloomers?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:20 AM   #29
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default I know a good home for WH's castoffs.

WHITNEY AUCTIONS OFF UNDIES

January 3, 2007 -- GETTING into Whitney Houston's pants - as well as the superstar's bras and bustiers - will be a snap next week. All you'll have to do is to open your checkbook and spend big.
The Grammy-winning diva is selling off hundreds of her famous stage outfits and accessories, including intimate undergarments, at an Irvington, N.J., auction next week - an event that could earn her hundreds of thousands of dollars in welcome cash.
In an embarrassing financial scare last year, Houston - who's been in rehab for drugs and recently filed for divorce from Bobby Brown - nearly lost her spectacular $6 million, 10-acre estate in Morris County because she owed tens of thousands of dollars in back taxes. But Tuesday's sale by A.J. Willner Auctions should be a small windfall for Houston, thanks to hundreds of her fans, as well as a number of impersonators, who are expected to whip the bidding into a frenzy.
Among the items on the block are 13 of Houston's Dolce & Gabbana bustier bras adorned with animal prints and sequins; four velvet bodysuits with "WH" logos; six black stretch pants; several gold, black, white and red evening dresses; and 16 wardrobe cases.
In addition, Houston is selling off musical instruments and props used in her stage shows over the years, including pianos, keyboards, drums, synthesizers, speakers and amplifiers. Among the more unusual items are a slot machine, a leather whip and a chair described as "Whitney's throne."
Some of her soon-to-be ex's possessions are also on the block, including "16 assorted Bobby Brown music awards."
Steve Newmark of A.J. Willner Auctions said there are no minimum bids for any of the items. "There are no starting prices and everything goes to the highest bidder," he said, adding that buyers are expected to pay in cash for the winning bids.
Houston's rep, Nancy Seltzer, said the sale of 335 items had nothing to do with Houston's back-tax issues. "Many artists get rid of the old stage equipment and costuming they don't need any more. That is what is happening," she told Page Six.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:05 AM   #30
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

^ lol

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:33 AM   #31
capitalcity
Diamond Member

So the no panties thing has been debunked... which sucks.

I'm now forced to convince myself that said panties are in fact crotchless... which rules.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:46 AM   #32
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Bless you, HD.

Also, wtf kinda name is Teni?
the kind that requires very little coverage down under apparently
Old 01-03-2007, 11:59 AM   #33
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
So the no panties thing has been debunked... which sucks.

I'm now forced to convince myself that said panties are in fact crotchless... which rules.
Post of the relatively new year, IMHO.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote