Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Golden Member
Flying Tiger is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
Default 04-11-2001, 03:27 PM

What could be done about the dominance in the East? I guess that it may correct itself, but it's just pretty stupid to have one team completely dominate the others. The 76ers have no competition.

"Why don't I go eat hay, down by the bay? I can make things out of clay. I just may. What do you say?"
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

vCash: 25
Default 04-11-2001, 04:15 PM

Well, Chris Webber leaving the Kings for the New York would help. But I think he'll stay in Sac town.

It's just a phase imo. It changes evey few years. It used to be the East that was dominite. Now it's the West. In a few years it'll be the East again.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#3) Old
Golden Member
Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Default 04-11-2001, 05:52 PM

i think Miami can challenge Philly THIS year.

Sacramento Kings...The 2002 People's Champion.
  (#4) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 91
Default 04-12-2001, 12:24 AM

My Pacers are going to shock the world in the first round... Miami will emerge from the East...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#5) Old
Golden Member
Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Default 04-12-2001, 11:14 AM

Indy played really well against the Knicks last night....they will definitely give Philly a hard time in the 1st round

Sacramento Kings...The 2002 People's Champion.
  (#6) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 04-12-2001, 02:25 PM

The Pacers are finally starting to come together. I have watched almost all of their games this year, and they have been incredibly inconsistent until the last three or four weeks... I don't know if they are going to revert to their old ways in the playoffs, but if they don't, they will present a challenge to Philly...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#7) Old
Golden Member
Flying Tiger is on a distinguished road

Default 04-12-2001, 03:11 PM

I just don't see the competition. I think they have an easy road to the finals.

"Why don't I go eat hay, down by the bay? I can make things out of clay. I just may. What do you say?"
  (#8) Old
Golden Member
Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-12-2001, 06:36 PM

I watch the Pacers take down the Knicks again the other night... it was a thing of beauty...

HEY MAVINATOR SHUT UR CHEESE AND GO GET UR BUT BUCKNERIZED QUEER!!!
  (#9) Old
Diamond Member

Default 04-12-2001, 07:12 PM

I have faith in the Pacers (I didn't a week or two ago)... Of course I have always liked the Pacers, and I always used to have faith in my Mavs as well (during the bad old days)...