Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50
Default 04-15-2001, 03:34 PM

This game just got blown wide open with both Malone and Garnett getting ejected!
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Golden Member
Hales233 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
Default 04-15-2001, 04:20 PM

Reggie Slater is here to save the day for the T-Wolves!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Sacramento Kings...The 2002 People's Champion.
  (#3) Old
Golden Member

Default 04-15-2001, 04:34 PM

T-Wolves win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...Sam Mitchell rocks the house!!!

(#4) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 04-15-2001, 04:35 PM

Game ain't over yet Hales [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Ok maybe it is, but technically..
  (#5) Old
Golden Member

Default 04-15-2001, 04:37 PM

yeah, i jumped the gun a bit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

(#6) Old
Administrator

Default 04-15-2001, 04:39 PM

Pups win 107-100. Now it's final [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No home court clinch for Utah today!
  (#7) Old
Golden Member

Default 04-15-2001, 04:39 PM

ok, NOW it's official [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...T-Wolves win, 107-100.

(#8) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

vCash: 25
Default 04-16-2001, 10:17 AM

It'll be interesting to see if Garnett gets suspended a game for flipping the middle finger at yesturdays game. That's alot more derogatory then a choke sign IMO.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#9) Old
Administrator

Default 04-16-2001, 07:02 PM

The NBA fined Garnett $7,500 for that gesture.

On a related note, Jason Williams was once again fined $25,000 for "inappropriate conduct" directed at Spurs fans during last Thursday's game. They were yelling at him and he responded with profanity and obscene gestures. This comes just one month after he was fined $15,000 for the racial slurs incident. Williams issued a public apology to that fan days later. When will this kid learn to just ignore those fools in the stands? If I was getting paid milions to play a freakin game, the whole arena could make fun of me for all I care!
  (#10) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 91
Default 04-18-2001, 03:48 PM

I got a good chuckle out of the whole Malone/Garnett sequence on Sunday... That was the first time Garnett had ever been ejected...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#11) Old
Golden Member
Flying Tiger is on a distinguished road

Default 04-20-2001, 06:26 PM

Why are all the players' fine so much smaller than Cuban's?

"Why don't I go eat hay, down by the bay? I can make things out of clay. I just may. What do you say?"