Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Golden Member
Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Default 04-20-2001, 11:34 AM

wow, great pickups there phil [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sacramento Kings...The 2002 People's Champion.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Golden Member

Default 04-20-2001, 11:59 AM

OFF, not on...my bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

(#3) Old
Banned
madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Default 04-20-2001, 03:59 PM

The Lakers personell makers have made every effort to turn this team into a disaster. Imagine if they still had Eddie Jones, Elden Cambell, or Nick Van Excel. Hell, even if they still had Glen Rice!
  (#4) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 04-20-2001, 05:04 PM

Just wait til they add Dontonio Wingfield, Cal Bowdler, and Duane Ferrell this Summer... Mitch Kupchak and Jerry Buss = Incompetence and Greedy Stinginess (with a touch of relative penury)...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#5) Old
Golden Member
scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Default 04-20-2001, 06:32 PM

They only got Kobe and Shaq because they fell into their laps... 'uh i wants a play in that LA place'
  (#6) Old
Golden Member

Default 04-20-2001, 08:21 PM

I think it's laughable how nobody is giving the Blazers a chance to beat the Fakers. I picked LA to win, but Portland is certainly capable of winning. And I'd love to see that happen, so I can laugh at all of the "experts."

(#7) Old
Golden Member

Default 04-20-2001, 08:54 PM

I predicted Blazers to beat Lakers on the fantsay game. pUT YOUR BRAGGING RIGHTS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
  (#8) Old
Golden Member
Flying Tiger is on a distinguished road

Default 04-20-2001, 08:59 PM

The Laker are playing great, and the Blazers aren't. I don't think they'll give L.A. any problems...they might win one game.

"Why don't I go eat hay, down by the bay? I can make things out of clay. I just may. What do you say?"
  (#9) Old
Golden Member

Default 04-20-2001, 09:05 PM

I would rather have either Rider or Penberthy than Ty Lue, who won't get a chance behind Fisher.