Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
dallmav is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
Default 03-03-2001, 11:57 PM

The Nuggets played the fourth quarter without leading scorer Antonio McDyess, who partially dislocated his left kneecap late in the first half. McDyess, who played the third quarter with the injury, finished with nine points and seven rebounds.

"I was running so fast and I just planted and felt a sharp, sharp pain go through my knee," McDyess said. "It was my decision to try and see how it felt. When I walk it's fine. But when I try to run and plant and move and jump, that's the only thing."
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50
Default 03-04-2001, 12:56 AM

That's pretty crazy how he left the game due to injury, came back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], and then left again! The guy's got some balls of steel.
  (#3) Old
Diamond Member
Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4500
Default 03-05-2001, 09:09 AM

man, this does not bode well for my fantasy team...

(#4) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

vCash: 25
Default 03-05-2001, 10:24 AM

I ditto that BBL. He killed me on back to back days [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#5) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 91
Default 03-06-2001, 09:51 PM

Any injury to any major contributor to the Nuggets, TWolves, and Rockets should be considered regrettable but fortunate for the Mavs... That may be a little cold hearted, but it is reality...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#6) Old
Golden Member
scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
Default 03-07-2001, 02:06 AM

I have had CWebb on my team so stop whining [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

(#7) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

vCash: 25
Default 03-07-2001, 07:54 AM

lol scooter. That sucks. Sure glad I'm able to change my team daily.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.