Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 05-13-2001, 11:01 PM

...,watching Webber's body language as he walked off the court at the end of game 4 today, that he ain't gonna be back with the Kings.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Guru
MFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant future

Default 05-13-2001, 11:53 PM

Shaq feels the same way. And so do I. I hope he goes to the East to balance out the conferences a little.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2001/...3/1196810.html
  (#3) Old
Guru
Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 05-14-2001, 12:00 AM

or, if he could somehow come to the mavs...
juwan would make a nice 6th-7th man.
but, of course, i don't expect that to happen
  (#4) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 05-14-2001, 12:13 AM

Mark needs to figure a way to get Shaq over here. That way it'll all balance out when Houston signs Webber. The thought of Dallas becoming the worst team in Texas again sickens me.
  (#5) Old
Golden Member
Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Default 05-14-2001, 06:46 PM

If Shaq ever comes to the Mavs I'll be the first person to support any team other than Dallas. I will never root for a team whom Shaq plays for.

Sacramento Kings...The 2002 People's Champion.
  (#6) Old
Guru
Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 05-15-2001, 09:13 AM

and i'd be the first person to say good bye to you hales, have fun supporting some other team.

would have no problem with the mavs bringing shaq in here
  (#7) Old
Guru
MFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant future

Default 05-15-2001, 09:49 AM

Hell I'd support the Mavs if Stockton and Malone were here. AND I HATE THOSE TWO! It's all about the Mavs.
  (#8) Old
Diamond Member
TheKid is on a distinguished road

Default 05-15-2001, 12:10 PM

LOL Murph, that's funny as hell.

Ask not what you can do for your country but ask what you can do for THE KID!
  (#9) Old
Golden Member
Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Default 05-15-2001, 12:14 PM

I cheer for teams because of the players they have, not because it's the Mavericks or the Lakers. For instance, I loved the Lakers in the early 90's when it was Club Ced, Eddie Jones, George Lynch, and AP. Now though, with Shaq and Kobe, I can't stand them.

Sacramento Kings...The 2002 People's Champion.
  (#10) Old
Guru

Default 05-15-2001, 12:59 PM

i've always liked shaq, i just feel that he's misunderstood.
where have i heard that before?
  (#11) Old
Diamond Member
The Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud of

Default 05-15-2001, 03:50 PM

webber will not make houston better than dallas. remember, to get webber, they have to release hakeem, shandon, and moochie...all solid players. We saw what happens when you lose depth. Yes, they will be good, but they will not be a #3 seed like the mavs will next year.

"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
  (#12) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 05-15-2001, 04:07 PM

I don't know about that. Olajuwon might re-sign for a $1 million deal if he thinks the team has a legit shot at winning it all (I doubt Miami looks very good now, after getting swept horribly in the first round). The only players I see them losing are Taylor and Anderson, since CWebb would make Taylor completely expendable. Re-signing Norris will most likely be a top priority for them.
  (#13) Old
Diamond Member
TheKid is on a distinguished road

Default 05-15-2001, 05:13 PM

However from everything I'm hearing, Sac is going to do a sign and trade deal. Do you think Houston has the players to sign and trade for Webber?

Ask not what you can do for your country but ask what you can do for THE KID!
  (#14) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 05-15-2001, 07:57 PM

Actually, from what I've seen and read, Houston is the only team that can sign him straight up. They have enough cap room that they don't need to do a sign and trade. Atleast that's what I understand.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#15) Old
Golden Member
scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Default 05-16-2001, 03:07 AM

I think CWebb will be back....