Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 05-31-2001, 06:58 PM

..we ain't the only ones that complain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

Look

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Default 05-31-2001, 06:58 PM

lol this time you beat me to it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
  (#3) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 05-31-2001, 07:00 PM

HA HA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#4) Old
Diamond Member
Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Default 06-01-2001, 07:57 PM

I donīt know. So far for the series the Sixers had 134 FTA compared to 77 for the Bucks. IMO thats a pretty significant diference, even if you consider the Sixers have Iverson, and do better at going to the line as a team. The Sixers had 2277 FTA for the season, their opponents had 1760. The Bucks had 1874 FTA, their opponents 2186. So itīs a trend, but the difference is nowhere near what itīs now for the series. The Sixers almost have twice as much FTA there.