Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Guru
MFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant future

vCash: 25
Default 06-15-2001, 12:43 AM

I think it is all over. The Lakers will crush the Sixers by 10 on Friday night (although I hope I'm wrong).
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Golden Member
Flying Tiger is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
Default 06-15-2001, 12:53 AM

No, you're right...the 76ers don't stand a chance, but I wish they would win so LA could win in front of the home crowd.

"Why don't I go eat hay, down by the bay? I can make things out of clay. I just may. What do you say?"
  (#3) Old
Guru
MFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant futureMFFL has a brilliant future

Default 06-15-2001, 12:56 AM

I wish the Sixers would win because then they would still have a chance to win the series.
  (#4) Old
Administrator
djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 50
Default 06-15-2001, 12:56 AM

Sixers in seven!! Let us pray..
  (#5) Old
Golden Member

Default 06-15-2001, 12:59 AM

It won't happen...but last time I doubted you it resulted in a game 1 victory.

"Why don't I go eat hay, down by the bay? I can make things out of clay. I just may. What do you say?"
  (#6) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 06-15-2001, 10:59 AM

I say the Sixers win tonight, but there's no hope for them, there done.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#7) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 91
Default 06-15-2001, 12:44 PM

The beautiful pipe-dream of the 76ers is over tonight...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#8) Old
Golden Member

Default 06-15-2001, 12:56 PM

Good to have you back Evilmav

(#9) Old
Golden Member
Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-15-2001, 01:52 PM

Unless I'm mistaken, the Evilmav is back in the dark again at this point...

HEY MAVINATOR SHUT UR CHEESE AND GO GET UR BUT BUCKNERIZED QUEER!!!
  (#10) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 91
Default 06-15-2001, 01:55 PM

Evil will have to skulk around in the darkness until Monday... It looks like the Chi Phi house will have to be my temporary home...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#11) Old
Golden Member
Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-15-2001, 08:27 PM

You need to get some roommates that aren't bums, bro....

HEY MAVINATOR SHUT UR CHEESE AND GO GET UR BUT BUCKNERIZED QUEER!!!
  (#12) Old
Guru

Default 07-06-2001, 11:56 PM

A tidbit from the DMN's Barry Horn.
Full article is here

The Lakers-76ers finished up the third lowest rated NBA Finals ever, averaging a 12.1 rating, which was better than last year's 11.6 for the Lakers-Pacers. But how those numbers pale compared with the 18.7 rating for Michael Jordan's farewell Finals.