Default 03-06-2001, 10:59 PM

To name a few....

Shaq

Kobe

Larry Johnson

Kurt Thomas

Patrick Ewing

John Starks

Sacramento Kings...The 2002 People's Champion.
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 03-06-2001, 11:07 PM

• Iverson
  • Vince Carter
  • R.Wallace
  • Reggie Miller
  • Karl Malone
  • Steve Francis

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#3) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-06-2001, 11:08 PM

I can't argue with any of Hades picks as the least favorite players (except Shaq- for some reason I like the big guy), but I will add a couple to the mix. (incidentally, Kurt Thomas is my most hated player)
Stephon Marbury
Larry Hughes
Rick Fox
Anthony Peeler
Chris Childs
Greg Anthony

Those are just a few of the worthless, punk players that I particularly dislike...

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#4) Old
Golden Member
Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-06-2001, 11:12 PM

rob your picks suck, and why is peeler a punk?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

(#5) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-06-2001, 11:14 PM

he's certainly not worthless, he single-handedly won the game for Minnesota last night...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(#6) Old
Golden Member
scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-07-2001, 02:42 AM

Shaq
Kurt Thomas
Shawn Kemp
  (#7) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-07-2001, 02:47 AM

What's wrong with Starks, Iverson and Anthony Peeler?
  (#8) Old
giostar is on a distinguished road

Default 03-07-2001, 04:21 PM

#1 on my list is Malone. I can't stand him. #2 would be almost any Lakers player.
  (#9) Old
Diamond Member
Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-07-2001, 05:23 PM

Anthony Peeler is a legend in his own mind... Back when he was in LA (when Magic Johnson said he was the most talented player he had ever played with!?) I didn't like his attitude. He is also a very dirty defender.

'There are two potential violators of man's rights: the Criminals and the Government. The great achievement of the United States was to draw a distinction between these two -- by forbidding to the second the legalized versions of the activities of the first...'
  (#10) Old
erub is on a distinguished road

Default 03-07-2001, 08:52 PM

Kurt Thomas takes the cookie

I don't like Malone, he just pounds it in there, but he is effective....but boring and slow..i hope he retires [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He should have been a Maverick though, my dad likes to remind me - a lot of teams including Dallas passed up on him.
  (#11) Old
dallaslaker is on a distinguished road

Default 03-07-2001, 10:49 PM

I can't stand Malone and Coach Sloan. Those are the two biggest cry-babies in the league. I like Kobe and Shaq, but I can't stand them crying about being "The Man" crap.
  (#12) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-08-2001, 12:33 AM

How did I forget Malone?!! Geeez they annoy me. I hope so so much the Lakers or Jazz don't win it all this year. I hope the Sixers, Spurs or Blazers win... but of course we all know they will get swept by the D-train as Shawn Bradley dominates!
  (#13) Old
Golden Member
Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-08-2001, 10:25 AM

I could go for days on this topic...

kobe
Karl Malone
Kurt Thomas
Larry Johnson
Latrell Sprewell
[insert any knick you want here]
Rick Fox
Robert Horry
Mike Penberthy
Stephon Marbury
Bryon Russell

etc., etc., ad infinitum...

HEY MAVINATOR SHUT UR CHEESE AND GO GET UR BUT BUCKNERIZED QUEER!!!
  (#14) Old
dallaslaker is on a distinguished road

Default 03-08-2001, 07:00 PM

Seems like Malone is on most everyone's list. I REALLY hated to see him pass up Kareem on the points list. I'll bet half of those were offensive fouls with him jumping into the defender with his knees!
  (#15) Old
Diamond Member
Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Default 03-09-2001, 10:03 AM

well, he hasn't passed kareem yet (he passed wilt for 2nd all-time). but he will, which sucks. i don't like him much either (he's a thug), but his endurance is incredible. in all the years he's played, he's only missed like 7 games (i think 2 due to injury, 5 to suspension). that's why he has a legitimate chance at being the all-time leading scorer in the NBA (2 or 3 more seasons). And he'll probably do it, unless he gets hurt. he's still playing at a high level.

but he is a thug.

(#16) Old
Diamond Member

Default 03-09-2001, 03:34 PM

I'll throw Malone in on my lst to... I do like his support for the NRA though...

(#17) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-09-2001, 09:04 PM

Rob what have you got against Iverson??
  (#18) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-09-2001, 09:04 PM

Rob what have you got against Iverson??
  (#19) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 03-11-2001, 06:03 PM

Nothing really. Just something about him irks me. His attitude. He's just a punk. He is alot better then he used to be though.

(#20) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-12-2001, 02:27 AM

I really don't get it. He is the toughest SOB in the NBA- remember the shoulder injury he got earlier in the season? He has a 'can't nobody hold me down' attitude, so I don't see what's wrong with that.

You've got to have respect for someone who gets to the NBA from where he did; he's not a punk he just has ghetto scars.
  (#21) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-13-2001, 12:21 AM

I don't see how you can make a character judgement on Iverson's attitude when you are not ashamed of stealing comic books. That's real cold.
  (#22) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-13-2001, 08:54 AM

uugghh....I'm never going to here the end of this am I [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] . Ok, I'm sorry to the kid in 6th grade that I stole comic books from. I'm sooo ashamed. I was young and dumb and didn't know better. Please forgive me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

I'm going to sit in the corner now .

(#23) Old
Banned
madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Default 03-13-2001, 09:58 AM

I hate quite a few players. I think we've touched on some big ones.. Kobe, Kurt Thomas, Karl Malone. However, I tend to like the super-gangster thug players like Iverson, Marbury, Sprewell, Keith Closs etc. They are just too entertaining not to like. Other players that do drive me crazy are: Jason Williams, Nick Van Exel, Chris Gatling, Kenyon Martin, and Sam Cassel along with hundreds of others.
  (#24) Old
Banned
madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Default 03-13-2001, 10:03 AM

Ivy's the real deal. The kind of gangster hoopster the NBA needs. I'd rather watch him ball than listen to whiney crap from fake ass gangsters like Nick Van Excel or J.R. Rider. Those boys don't know nothin about the streets. Iverson was born there and still hangs there. You think money can change his gangster ways? Hell no! He'll stay true to the game until the day he dies fool! heheh I love it!
  (#25) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-13-2001, 11:54 PM

So true madape
  (#26) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-14-2001, 12:36 AM

Rob shut up already, everyone thinks you're an azzhole.
  (#27) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-14-2001, 02:12 AM

Somehow I forgot Wesley Person, nothing more annoying than a sore loser.
  (#28) Old
Diamond Member

Default 03-14-2001, 03:27 PM

When I posted my earlier list I forgot one important name: Cherokee Parks...

(#29) Old
dallmav is on a distinguished road

Default 03-14-2001, 07:07 PM

Karl Malone is my #1 guy to hate. He is a great player, but a thug and asshole. All Laker players and most laker fans for that matter. You want to talk about a baby, Lamar Odom is starting to put himself at the top of that list.
  (#30) Old
dallmav is on a distinguished road

Default 03-14-2001, 07:08 PM

Hey Rob, whats up with Hales 233, Man he is slamming you on everything.
  (#31) Old
Patient # 312412

Default 03-14-2001, 08:15 PM

Your guess is as good as mine dallmav [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

(#32) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-14-2001, 09:39 PM

let's just criticize me and not some of the other people

(#33) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-15-2001, 01:04 AM

I'm with Hales.
  (#34) Old
Zille is on a distinguished road

Default 03-21-2001, 10:19 AM

my favorite: billy owens
shame for the NBA
  (#35) Old
Diamond Member

Default 03-21-2001, 04:06 PM

Billy Owens has been one of the biggest wastes of talent of the last decade...

(#36) Old
Golden Member

Default 03-21-2001, 04:56 PM

it's kinda funny, i've never met a person who actually LIKED billy owens

(#37) Old
Diamond Member

Default 03-21-2001, 05:24 PM

Don Nelson used to really like him when they were at Golden State... If I remember correctly, Nelson once called Owens the most versatile developing big man in the league...

(#38) Old
Banned

Default 03-23-2001, 09:04 AM

Just think about how great Owens would be if he had Nelson along to develop the finer points of his game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]