Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

(#1) Old
Diamond Member
The Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud ofThe Crippler has much to be proud of

Default 07-18-2001, 01:54 PM

check ESPN for the link if this doesn't post.

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2001/0718/1227744.html

Kind of stinks, but oh well...

"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Sponsored Links
  (#2) Old
Patient # 312412
LonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of lightLonestarROB is a glorious beacon of light

Default 07-18-2001, 02:19 PM

Your link linkafied. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Link

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
  (#3) Old
Guru
MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Default 07-18-2001, 08:40 PM

The list of players that Cuban thinks will slip through the cracks sure is dwindling.

Damn, Richmond helps the Lakers out.

And, we could get burned again, if Hardaway chooses the Bulls over us.

(#4) Old
Platinum Member
#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Default 07-19-2001, 06:54 AM

Hardaway, who needs him, I don't wanna be rude, but he's too old and his shooting is awful most of the time!

MAVS ONLINE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]