View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #608
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

2-7.

after a start like that, i really never ever expected this from our Mavs.
i am extremely proud of our team. i kno, there was 2006, and that grueling 7 game series with the spurts. but tonight, we actually never backed down. midway thru the 4th, i thought we would have a chance, and i never thought that would be the case.

dirk is forever engrained in my mind as one of the greatest players of our time, straight up.

i can't say too much more, because i have been crying too much. no matter what, its still the end of the season, and we didn't get the "ultimate" goal, but we DAMN WELL surpassed nearly everyone's expectations.

END-OF-THE-YEAR-REP for everyone. I LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS AND GOODNIGHT...

til that next GDT...

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote