Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #1123
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you're right, sike. But how can we just assume that?

I mean...it was a freaking nuclear bomb. I know that tunnel was deep but...that would make a hell of a damned crater and radiation that would linger for decades.

I thought the perceived depth of it was interesting. The Swan wasn't that far underground, right? Not even close if I recall looking down the hatch in the beginning of season 2 correctly.

Only the real world constraints of actors that have since moved on from the show and wouldn't come back...Walts age...Michael Emerson....would lead me to believe that they won't "hit the reset button" on the series. Creatively, I think they would do that. If they could do it from a practical stand point, why wouldn't they start over again from the crash, or maybe the plane does land at LAX. Maybe just their consciousnesses survive and travel in time...or to a new timeline. I think that is a place they would take the show if they could. They're crazy.

Sayid's injury is a pointer towards something on the weird side of this argument. I thought they made it pretty clear that he wasn't going to make it, and yet I expect to see him on the show next year.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 05-14-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote