View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 12:43 PM   #144
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The question I have with Bosh:
Is Chris Bosh the next commander/star in waiting for after Dirk's time is up (whenever that may be)?

I think it's going to take Damp and Josh and maybe a filler to make Bosh an option. It gives them the salary relief and a 1-2 window to decide what to do with Josh...it'll keep them relatively alive in the East, and they get a lot cheaper in the process.
He's going to be due for a major extension, so that's going to make him rich and he'll have to be the star. So can Bosh carry the load? I have my concerns as well for how Bosh and Dirk work together. I can be sold on it, but I'm not totally familiar with Bosh.