View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #152
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I love Kidd as a player (regardless of his obvious decline), but I don't think this team is currently set up well to utilize his talents and make up for his shortcomings...

Of course, that's the same problem we have with Dirk - this lineup is no longer a good fit for his skillset (although Dirk & Kidd compliment each other nicely...)
I really think Dirk would fit perfectly with Shaq. Their games would definitely compliment each other. I honestly can't imagine Cuban not trying to get Shaq. They are friendly, and Shaq has said he wants to be here.

Kidd is another story though. He is really going to need some seriously skilled athletic swings who can actually cut to the basket to utilize his skills. Tough call whether to keep him or not. Mavs absolutely need another younger pg regardless imo.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote