View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #157
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
The thing with Kidd being old and all that BS, the truth of the matter is nobody in the NBA can stay with Chris Paul, Tony Parker, Deron Williams, etc. Look at Chris Paul vs. Chauncey in the first round.

People wanting Kidd to go are just not very smart.
Well one thing is for sure. He was outplayed by every point guard in this series. I just think Kidd's skill's would be best utilized with a team full of athletes and spot up shooters. That's something the Mavs lack. I don't think there's an option of whether or not we need Kidd to return. We gave up Devin Harris for him. To let him walk? For nothing? That would hurt and we would basically be where we were 3 years ago. Going backwards. I'm for Kidd coming back but he sure as hell can be replaced. Only guy on this team that deserves his spot is Dirk.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote