View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #198
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Well here's the thing: Do you think Bosh is going to develop into a franchise quality star? The kind of guy that can be the best player on a championship team?

Because I don't. I think he's a very good player. He'll be a perennial all star. But he's the second best player on a championship quality team, imo.

So I'd rather chase a better short term fix for two or three seasons and then blow everything up than take the safer approach.

BTW, I have totally missed you. </gayness>
I agree that Both isn't a top 10-15 guy...but by the time Dirk drops off the planet and we have all that Dirk money free...With Both, we've already got a GREAT #2 in place.

Or do you feel that there is a #1 type guy we could go after this off season who is still on the youngish side? (I ask, bc Cuban has said he is interested in getting a youngish all star)

I do love me some thiggy. I've missed a handful of the posters here...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote