View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:14 AM   #17
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I'll tell you what, this L.A. team is NOT that good. It's basically Kobe-Odom-Gasol. Fisher has been junk, his shot is off, Brooks is torching him. Ariza has been ok. Farmar is ok. Walton is junk. Bynum's confidence is gone. Brown is ok. But basically it's a three man team.

Also, having a PG that can SHOOT, PENETRATE AND FINISH makes a huge difference. Brooks can do all three. This playoffs Brooks>Kidd.
I think that Lakers team has a great roster. And the scary thing is they're all in their early 20's for the post part. The problem the Lakers are having is that they aren't hitting on all cylinders. But when they do they can beat any team in the laegue. I thought Shannon Brown was a throw-in in the Morrison deal but I guess Morrison was the real throw-in lol. What a find he's become. The Lakers just seem unmotivated. As if they're just waiting to get to the Finals. That kind of behavior can get them beat by the Rockets in Game 7.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote