View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:01 PM   #485
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I think the concern is that Jackson can have the same kind of faults as Howard has and Azubuike isn't that flashy of a guy for our SG, and we'd be taking a chance that we might not be able to make a big splash for a Center with the remaining pieces. This might be the opposite route to take: Use Josh for the C and use the rest for the swing players and see if that's the better player value direction.

Who really knows for sure, I know this route isn't that bad...may not be the home-run, but its an improvement.
Jackson is much more mature than in years past, dude is a warrior. He's someone in the playoffs you can count on. He's a good perimeter defender and he can shoot the 3 very well. And as an athletic people seem to underrate him. Dude does have some spring in his legs.

And Azubuike doesn't have to be flashy imo. When was the last time we had a SG that was 6'6 could play defense, was athletic, could shoot, could drive and was tough? It's been a while, right? I would do this trade in a heartbeat.
And we could still use Stack, Damp and others if we want to make another trade.