View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:23 AM   #1635
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I've been re-watching Six Feet Under as its come out on on-demand for the past six months or so (I've probably missed a few eps here and there). There are only six more to go in Season 5. I was a Day 1 P1 of SFU when it first came on and I realize it wasn't everyone's cup of tea. But I'll be damned if that wasn't one of the best tv series I've ever watched. I'd forgotten how much I absolutely enjoyed watching the Fishers every Sunday night in all of their dysfunctional glory, not to mention those crazy-ass Chenowiths. I'm so excited for the last 6 episodes to come out in June. The series finale is one of the best ever, IMO.

Just had to give kudos to an old favorite.

Edit: HBO programming just isn't what it used to be. I'll have to say that SFU and The Wire were definitely the best, with The Sopranos falling in right behind them.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-21-2009 at 07:53 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote