View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default If I were Donnie -- Plan A

Wow, Alby suggested he would have his plan A up a little later, and I got to thinking -- what would my plan A be for this offseason.

Well, here would be my Plan A.

(Offer Kidd 3 years 18M with club option on year 3 --- if he still wants to check out the market) then.

Call Charlotte and try to get a GWallace/SNT Felton for JHo/SNT Bass deal done. Sweeten as needed.
Call the LAC and see if Kaman for Stack is feasible, even if you need to include Baron and Damp. Sweeten as needed, but try to get Deandre Jordan included.

If Baron is included, then let Kidd go, or SNT him for a SG, if not then resign him.

Sign Hollins, Singleton, and Green.

MLE and/or LLE for Ariza and/or Channing Frye.

Baron (Kidd), Felton, JJB
Wright, Terry,
GWallace, Singleton, Green
Dirk, Frye
Kaman, Hollins, Jordan

Better offensive variance, better defense, not over the hill.

What would your plan A be?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote