View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #35
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
I still think they need to move Stack and possibly Damp for an upgrade at Center as well.

Shaq, Kaman, Camby, Chandler, Rasheed, etc could all be targets to catch lobs from Kidd, and still D up. Rasheed could actually add some range on offense to the position as well.

Artest for the MLE and Kidd resigned would step the Mavs up one notch, I just think they need to go at least two notches to win in the finals.

If Rasheed would take the MLE, would Houston do a SNT with Artest/Bass and Stack where they could just cut Stack, keep Bass, and let Artest go to us? Artest would make more money and Houston would get Bass.

Dallas would have Dirk/Rasheed/Damp/Hollins -- that would be sweet. With JHo and Artest at the swing.
I couldn't agree more!
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote