View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 03:57 PM   #112
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Shaq would be a nice piece. I was able to send through Stackhouse and Howard for Shaq. But I wouldn't make that move until I have another deal on the table....Dampier for Gerald Wallace and Raja Bell. Charlotte does that because the owner is in sell mode and to feaibly get a sale done, you get rid of long term obligations.....Wallace. Dampiers deal is not guaranteed beyond next season. Dropping the salary, Wallace and Bell combine for about 14 million and Damp's pulling in what 12 million, that's an instant 2 million dollar savings for the Bobcats, in addition to ridding themselves of long term obligations.

I think the money incentive of Stack's contract plus the 25% rule, the Suns would be shaving almost 10 million with this deal instantly.

After that, you still have your MLE to work with, given Shaq's free throw shooting, I would go after Rasheed Wallace as a backup at the 4-5 spots. I still would try to add either Matt Barnes or Grant Hill with the vet minimum.

I would try to resign Bass, Singleton, and Hollins:

SF Wallace, Hill or Barnes, George
PF Dirk, Bass, Singleton
C Shaq, Wallace, Hollins
PG Kidd, Barea, minimum signing or #22 pick
SG Bell, Terry, Wright
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote