View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #38
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
You're dead wrong on just about everything here. Kidd does NOT get into the paint. The last time Kidd beat his man off the dribble, he was in a Nets' uniform.
Where did I say he beats his man off the dribble?

Quote:
Uh... what? The Mavs haven't had a good shooting guard in what... 5 years? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting an upgrade at center, but don't sugarcoat the rest of the problems. The Mavs absolutely DO NOT have a backcourt that's worthy of a championship team.
The Mavs haven't had a good center in... ever. And I never said they have a backcourt that's worthy of a championship team. However, a backcourt with Jason Terry in it is not that awful. It's certainly better than Erica Dampier at the Center position. I'd rather see Bass start at Center next year if they fail to get a real center.

In fact I said they could definitely use a SG, but I'd rather have a Center and we'll never get a Center because whenever it's time to get a Center people scream for something else.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote