View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:13 AM   #42
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
If a guy can't beat his defender, he doesn't get into the paint. Jason Kidd can't beat his defender. He doesn't get into the paint. Pretty cut and dry.
Only one example, but up above you just admitted that Kidd backs down smaller point guards to get in the paint. Soo... you're arguing against yourself. Running fast isn't the only way to get in the paint, I assume you know that?

Quote:
Wow. I'm trying really hard to respect you as a poster, but you're making it very hard. The "erica" bit is just f*cking stupid. It's not clever. It's not witty. It's not funny. It doesn't illustrate a point. It doesn't add anything to your argument. It's just stupid. It makes you look bad. Second, if you honestly believe that we're better off starting Bass at center, then you are retarded. And I don't mean that in a mockingly insulting, sarcastic way. I mean that in all seriousness. You are literally mentally retarded if you believe that.
Ignoring this because it has no value and is generally nothing but random, off topic personal insults meant to bully me into giving in so you can seem right even though you have no point. Nice try.

Quote:
Give me names. I'd love to have a center who can score in the post, but give me names of people who are available and are an actual upgrade over Dampier. If you haven't noticed, the center position is the shallowest in the league. I'll even start you off by narrowing down a bit. Sheed and Chandler don't count. I'll even go ahead and scratch Shaq off that list because he's nowhere near worth what we'd have to give up for him.
Go look at just about every thread on this site on the subject and you'll see plenty of names. I know for a fact that you've read those threads, so I have no idea why you're pretending like you haven't. While we're at it I see no reason to scratch Shaq (or for that matter Chandler) off the list just because of some assumption you've pulled out of your ass. It's certainly going to be a lot easier to get Shaq if we don't waste our assets getting an SG, which is my entire point.

Last edited by cinemablend; 06-04-2009 at 03:24 AM.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote