View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
You could not be more wrong. It's the exact opposite with Damp. His man-to-man defense is fantastic. His helpside defense is what's lacking.

Look, Gortat's a nice player, but he is not the difference between being a title contender and not being one.
I think he was on the right track though...Gortat isn't so "loafy" with his movements to where if he's facing a man like Nene, it's not such a beatdown. Nene could run right past Damp, it's a much better fight with Gortat.

I know I haven't said that Gortat is the missing piece to the championship. I just think it's a better route to go because Stack should be able to get you a pretty good wing player or 2 decent upgrades....he'll bring in what: up to maybe 9 mil in salary?