View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #1223
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post
Gotta love the articles talking about whether Kobe is running out of gas after the loss last night. So he's just fine when they're winning but first loss and now he's tired.

I'm not worried about Lee. He's a rookie and will make some mistakes so I give SVG some credit for sticking with him.
The free throws are something you just can't have happen in that close of the game. I don't really know if fatigue is an issue, but it's an easy one to run with. He had a full season last year with the finals run, right into the Redeem Team, then back at it with another finals run. It has to take a toll on your body.