View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
I looked around and couldnt seem to find a mock draft thread for our own predictions on here. I only really watched March Madness, but have lately gotten into researching more into each of the top picks. List on here who you think is going to end up where for the top 14 picks. (or as many picks down that you can/know of)

1. Blake Griffen - Clippers
2. James Harden - Grizzlies
3. Hasheem Thabeet - Thunder
4. Ricky Rubio - Kings
5. Jordan Hill - Wizards
6. Tyreke Evans - Timberwolves
7. Stephen Curry - Warriors
8. Demar DeRozan - Knicks
9. Brandon Jennings - Raptors
10. Jrue Holiday - Bucks
11. Johnny Flynn - Nets
12. DeJuan Blair - Bobcats
13. Gerald Henderson - Pacers
14. James Johnson - Suns

I mainly just think that OKC and Memphis are going to pass on Rubio out of concern that he won't come over as well as the fact that they already have their PGs of the future really in Westbrook and Conley/Mayo. Kings will nab him up at the 4th pick and will love it. Then while I think the Thunder could use Jordan hill at the 4 spot right away, I doubt they pass up on Thabeet. Our only hope at Harden if we got the 5th pick is if Memphis went ahead and took Rubio, and then the Kings were more interested in Jrue Holiday or some other prospect that would fit their team better than Harden for a starting spot.

I don't understand at all why Memphis would take Harden, they have OJ Mayo who is a SG not a PG. I expect them to take Rubio, if he doesn't want to play there so be it but I think they still take the next best PG available.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote