View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 12:31 AM   #1653
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
That article alby posted looks to me like nothing more than the idle speculation of a Wizards fan, so I'm not going to read anything at all into the mention of Hill, or the James/Thomas for JET/expirer suggestion. He's just parroting other sources. Still, having a sense for what fans of the other team think about these sorts of rumors isn't a terrible way of getting some perspective on one's own idle speculations.
The fact I really didn't see any new chatter about it on Wizards boards makes it seem to be an afterthought for an idea. Things can definitely happen a day or so leading up to the draft, so it's hard to get a read of what might actually happen.

The thing I definitely don't like hearing is pretty much on a lot of blogs or analysis of players, Hill's name falls in the "Bust" category way too many times.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 06-16-2009 at 12:32 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote