View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 12:29 PM   #21
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
*edit* looking at your team, you have a WR projected to go in the first round, another WR projected to go in the second round, and a running back projected to go in the second round... if only we all had that luxury
Those projections certainly aren't my projections - following "professional projections" is a good way to field a middling team fantasy football [let the smack talk begin!]

That said, I've finally checked out everyone else's rosters and you're right - my keepers don't look so bad... At least I don't have your squad! [let the smack talk continue...]

But seriously, I have no problem with August 5th & 22nd being our keeper deadline & draft dates - whatever is easiest for everyone...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote