View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 10:21 PM   #98
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
FWIW, the DMN has a couple stories up on draft prospects by position (for pg and sg/sf), each with one very complementary Donnie quote, and one player spotlight with no accompanying quote. The two guys with Donnie quotes are Harden and Flynn, and the two who get spotlighted are Maynor and Williams. Don't know that we should read anything into those specifics, but thought I'd point them out in case anyone was so inclined.
I've been about Harden if we go up in the draft, but I think we've gotta go higher than 5. If we stick at 22, I'm definitely hoping Maynor is there...I love what I hear about the kid.

There is also a "good" article talking about it's time that Donnie feels the pressure. He really needs to, enough is enough. This team is mainly riding off of Dirk and just pushing him to the limit and teasing what could actually happen. Get the man some more quality players and see where this team can really go.