View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 08:57 AM   #108
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

If the summer passes and we get nothing done, then I'll be just as pissed as everyone else, but right now, other than the Spurs getting better, I just don't care. To me RJ is very "meh." Like I said, of the names that have been tossed around so far, RJ was pretty much at the bottom of that list for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
In addition, we could have (probably successfully) offered Josh for Kaman and have a lineup of Kaman/Dirk/Jefferson/Wright/Kidd. Damp and the MLE would still be there to get two nice contributors.
If that were our lineup , I would be pissed. And indeed I will be pissed if Wright is our starting 2 next year.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 06-24-2009 at 09:01 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote