View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #2006
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Did the Spurs offer a player comparable to Josh Howard (or JET/Stack)?
I personally don't see it being wise to use Josh Howard to pull VC, and if we do then it seems like they'd want Josh Howard/Stack/Damp (or similar) so they could save cash, get expirings, and still have an all-star player to add to their lineup.

I just see the Nets getting the winning end if we give them everything that they'll probably want for VC. Maybe I'm just sour from the sky-high price of Kidd though.

Quote:
Oh yeah? Let's see your list of more eligible bachelors...
You know, I don't even know where to begin. I still think that a call to Detroit for Rip would be worthwhile, as well as Wizards for Caron, Suns for Stoudemire, etc.. Supposedly Phoenix is wanting to clear some cash off the books and they surely didn't do that with Shaq so we should go after Amar'e for sure.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm not a VC fan.. He's a badass for sure. I just don't see the Nets letting go of him without generous compensation, the type of compensation that might be just a little too generous.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote