View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #2026
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
Is everyone in agreement that as far as the center position is concerned, if we don't acquire Kaman or Camby or Okafor, its a bust?

those are some lofty expectations
Don't think Kaman or Camby are that difficult to acquire, I mean the funny thing is....OK, Nelson nor Cuban wanted Shaq. I mean, that rumored deal, was on the table now for 2 weeks, and if we wanted in, I'm sure we could have beat that package. Kaman and Camby are still out there, though nothing solid has been reported up to now. I love how Nelson comes out and says there is a lot of talking, but, maybe nothing gets done now.....definitely agree if we don't get Kaman nor Camby, it's a bust and Nelson must be fired. Okafor I can see as costing a bit more and willing to give Nelson a pass on that one. I mean with Stack's chip in hand, only a moron can blow it.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote