View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #2050
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Rumors out there of Houston allegedly offering McGrady, Aaron Brooks and Carl Landry for Amare and Leandro Barbosa.

With a healthy Ming that would be a tough front line of Artest, Amare, Ming.
They still need that scorer though. I mean that's a scary lineup and it very well could contend for a title but that 2 guard is needed. They went through too many scoring droughts last season and maybe they overcome them with the dominance of Artest, Amare and Yao but I don't think they can be too confident in their perimeter offense. Maybe Von Wafer can continue to develop into this player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You need to check your facts before rumors start spreading - NOBODY ever accused Mark Cuban of using that word... George Karl said some Mavs fans in the stands were saying it (which doesn't make a lot of sense, considering those people paid their hard-earned cash to watch black athletes play for the Mavs too...)

The only thing Cuban ever called Martin was a "thug"...
I don't think he's spreading the rumor lol. That is how some fans think around the league for whatever reason. Not sure what the players think but I imagine they weren't too pleased by what went down in the Denver series. I think its a legit concern Mavswillhaverings brings up.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 06-25-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote