View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #2078
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I swear if the Mavs bring back the exact same team as last year (excluding whoever they draft) I'm not watching a f'n second of Mavs basketball this upcoming season. There's no point when seemingly every single team is getting better and our team which is a #6-#7 seed at best is standing still. How the hell can Shaq be your backup backup plan but at the same time you pull off no moves that are better than that? WTF? Good players are going to other teams like crazy and we're not even hearing rumors about us being in negotiations with ANYBODY. Instead we move backwards in the draft what are we the defending f'n NBA champions? Orlando got to the NBA finals and they're making a move right now and we're doing SHIT. I am seriously more pissed off than I've ever been at the F.O. and that's saying alot.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 06-25-2009 at 04:29 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote