View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #135
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

It's hilarious to me for you to talk about "outside the law" when the supreme court was the one that very legally ordered him arrested. I haven't seen their order (nor have yourself) so I don't know what they expected the military to do with him, but up until he was removed from the country(alleged illegal by you), everything was very legal.

But if the entire issue is whether he is being held in a jail cell somewhere versus on the world stage chatting up barry to you, then we can't reach rapprochement.

It appears to me that his opportunity to get his position back is much helped by being out on the national stage, versus locked in his bedroom. The dude wasn't killed, wasn't harmed, but was VERY LEGALLY arrested and jailed.

So the issue is where is his jail cell and would he have the same freedom of action in IT or at the UN (for example).
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote