View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 12:34 AM   #147
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
What????

When did I ever say Gortat would absolutely pass Damp at some point? At what point did I say I was convinced Gortat was a young player on the rise?

You are better than this.

I said simply that I am willing to admit that Gortat might pass Damp as a player at some point in the future. How you got time frames and certainties I have no idea.
Dude...if you don't think that Gortat is a player on the rise, then I see no reason to listen to anything you say. Sorry to be harsh, but if you are going to fall back on that as a defense, then you aren't qualified to stay in this discussion. A 24-year-old big man who has shown great flashes of promise...doomed to go down from there? Sell it elsewhere.

If you think Gortat has already maxed out, there is no reason for more conversation. That's very disappointing, but at the same time, all the more reason to ridicule you for banging your head on that desk.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote